Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Power of Love by Air Supply



The first part of this song can remain between him and his wife.  Too detailed to sing about openly in my opinion.  But the rest of this song is so good I just can't throw it all out.  This video and version of this song is especially amazing.  I LOVE it!  I especially love the part from 2.13 to the end.  I tried to rig it up so it can be started at that point but my previous efforts to do this with other videos have failed.  If it doesn't start there, I encourage you to forward it yourself to that point.  I even like the look on his face.  I can tell this is real for him and so I love him.

...

**We're heading for something  [Best part!]
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
'Bout the power of love


The sound of your heart beating
made it clear suddenly
the feeling that I can't go on [!!!]
is light years away


We're heading for something [!!!]
Somewhere I've never been [!!!]
Sometimes I am frightened [!!!]
But I'm ready to learn [!!!]

'Bout the power of love [!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment