Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Strangers Like Me - Phil Collins (Disney's Tarzan)




[This is another song that basically sang what was in my heart when I was learning who Jesus Christ was on a level I had never gone to before.]

Whatever you do

I'll do it too 

Show me everything 

And tell me how 

It all means something

And yet nothing [EVERYTHING] to me 

I can see there is so much to learn 

It's all so close

And yet so far 

I see myself 

As people [He] see[s] me 

Oh I just know there's something bigger out there[!



Chorus

I want to know, can you show me

I want to know about these strangers like me 

Tell me more, please show me 

Something's familiar 

About these strangers like me 



Every gesture

Every move that she [He] makes

Makes me feel like never before 

Why do I have this growing need to be beside her [Him]

Oh these emotions I never knew

Of some other world far beyond this place 

Beyond the trees, above the clouds

Oh I see before me a new horizon 


Repeat Chorus


Come with me now 

To see my world

Where there's beauty beyond your dreams 

Can you feel the things I feel right now with you

Take my hand

There's a world I need to know 


Repeat Chorus

I want to know


No comments:

Post a Comment